Good Success Foundation
- Introduction: believe in your God given vision, remain steadfastly diligent, faithful and loyal to the vision; you will be fulfilled, enjoy favour with God and men.
- Inception: GSF started at 11, Peace Corps Road, Off Shobande Avenue, Oremeji, Mokola, Ibadan on 3rd 1999 with the family of the set man and few friends.
- Inauguration: Inauguration and official launching took place on 21st November, 2001. At 14, Peace Corps Road, Off Shobande Avenue, Oremeji Mokola Ibadan. The day of his ordination as Rev. alongside his wife (Pastor (Mrs.) Titilayo Adedayo. It was presided over by Bishop F. Wale Oke (Presiding Bishop of Swords of the Spirit Ministries).
- The Set Man: The original vision was born and given to the man of God, Pastor Emmanuel, Adeniyi Adedayo.
- Conviction of the set man: He believes that:
- A child of God is created for unique and specific purpose.
- He/She should: discover this purpose,
- Diligently follow it to fulfillment,
- Use God’s method and fulfill it in God’s time.
So, individual child of God must:
- Be genuinely born again and soundly saved
- Know the will of God for his life.
- Key into the will of God fully.
- Have clean motive and ready to follow the rules of the game.
- Have the ultimate goal to make heaven.
- Have revelation knowledge and wisdom about his best gift and how to bring out the best in life.
- Have wisdom to help other discover their potentials and fulfill their destiny.